- Recipe Servings: 1
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Difficulty Level: Easy
This easy spinach dips is warm and gooey, unlike your regular accompaniments. Serve with freshly baked tortilla chips.
Ingredients Of Spanish Artichoke And Spinach Dip
- 200 Gram Spinach
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- 25 Gram Garlic, chopped
- A pinch of Nutmeg
- To taste Salt
- 1 teaspoon Lime Juice
- 1 Cup Artichoke Hearts (cubed)
- For Tortilla Chips:
- 25 Gram Polenta
- 20 Gram Refined Flour
- A pinch of Salt
- 1/2 Cup Water
For Bechamel Sauce:
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 1/4 Cups Milk (heated)
- To taste Salt
- To taste Freshly Ground Pepper
How to Produce Spanish Artichoke And Spinach Dip
- Take fresh spinach and blanch in hot water then put it in chilled water for 5-7 minutes. Squeeze and drain all of the water out of the spinach. Require one medium sized onion and chop finely.
- Add chopped garlic and toss in olive oil on high fire.
- Insert bechamel sauce & fresh cream to the pan.
- Add nutmeg and salt to taste. Let the mixture cool down and place in blender and grind for desired consistency.
- Return the mix to the pan, then add lime-juice and cubed artichoke hearts. Add burned garlic for garnish. Serve warm.
For Tortilla Chips:
Require polenta, refined flour and a pinch of salt combined with half a cup of water and simmer until mixed well.
Roll with a rolling pin until thin. Cut the tortilla sheet into triangular shapes.
Fry and serve with dip.
For Bechamel Sauce
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add flour, cook, stirring, with a wooden spoon, for 1 to 2 minutes or until mixture bubbles.
Gently stir in milk and bring it to boil.
Reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Crucial Ingredients: Spinach, Onion, Cream, Garlic, Nutmeg, Salt, Lime Juice, Artichoke Hearts (cubed), Polenta, Refined Flour, Salt, Water, Butter, Flour, Salt, Freshly Ground Pepper