- Recipe Servings: two
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes + Marination Time(1/2hr)
Sweet potato, green apples, star fruit, pineapple along with three colored peppers are marinated in a distinct mixture and cooked in a tandoor/oven.
Ingredients Of Tandoori Fruit Chaat
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 5 Tbsp pomegranate powder
- 6 tsp powdered sugar
- 3 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 2 tsp chaat masala
- 2 tsp kashmiri mirch
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tsp crushed peppercorns
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 1 star fruit
- 100 gm pineapple or one small piece
- One piece all red, yellow and green peppers
- 1/2 a green apple
- 1/2 a guava
How to Produce Tandoori Fruit Chaat
- Take olive oil in a bowl and add balsamic vinegar, powdered sugar,anardana, chaat masala, garam masala, roasted cumin, andkashmiri mirchpowder.
- Then add black salt and crushed peppercorns. Mix well.
- Marinate the boiled sweet potato, green apples, star fruit, pineapple and the three coloured peppers in the ready mixture for approximately 30 minutes.
- Apply to the skewers, and cook in atandooror an oven. Serve.
Crucial Ingredients: olive oil, balsamic vinegar, rock salt, black pepper, pineapple, garam masala, cumin seeds, sugar, guava, pomegranate, sweet potatoes, kashmiri mirch