- Recipe Servings: 4
- Cook Time: 1 Hour
- Succulent chicken breast filled with mushrooms.
Ingredients Of Stuffed Chicken Rolls With Pasta
For the chicken:
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp double lotion
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1/2 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped brown mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 Tbsp red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 Tbsp tomato de seeded and finely diced
- 30 grams butter
For the pasta:
- 110 g dried pappardelle pasta
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 flat mushroom, diced
- Dash of white wine
- 85 ml thick cream
- 1/2 chicken stock block
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 handfuls of fresh parsley, sliced
How to Make Stuffed Chicken Rolls with Pasta
- Preheat the oven to 220 C / 425 F / gas.
For your chicken rolls:
- Remove the fillets from two chicken breasts and put them in a food processor with the cream, chives and garlic and some salt and pepper and blitz until nearly smooth.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a tiny frying pan and saute the onion, onion and tomato with a little bit more pepper and salt for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then add this mixture to the chicken in the food processor and blitz again to mix.
- Slice down one side of each breast and then open up them like a novel. Fill out the inside of every one with all the blitzed filling mixture and shut up again.
- Require two pieces of foil and fold them to double thickness and generously butter one side.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper and put one piece of chicken in the middle of each piece of foil.
- Put a dry frying pan on a high heat and put the traces of chicken inside.
- Put a lid on the pan and cook for 5 minutes, rolling from time to time.
- Transfer to the oven and simmer for 9 minutes.
- Permit to rest before slicing off the endings, unwrapping the foil and cutting on the rolls into slices.
For the pasta:
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the package instructions and drain well. Stir in the skillet. Pour the sauce on the pasta.
- Serve the pasta on one side of each plate with all the sliced chicken rolls on the opposite.
- Garnish with herbs and consume at once.
Crucial Ingredients: Chicken, lotion, chives, garlic, mushroom, vegetable oil, onion, tomato, butter, olive oil, white wine, chicken stock, mustard powder, parsley, level noodles