- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Fresh fruits, juice, yogurt, nuts and a few chilled coulis arranged together causes this parfait an ideal dessert.
Ingredients Of Fresh Fruit Parfait
- 1 pomegranate, juice
- 1 small cup yoghurt
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar or to taste
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1 tbsp, chopped
- 1 cup black grapes, halved
- 15 ml vodka (optional)
- 7-8 strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup kiwi, sliced
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- Two scoop vanilla ice cream
- Some pistachios for garnish
How to Produce Fresh Fruit Parfait
- Insert the juice, yogurt, sugar and mint in a blender.
- After done, take it out in a bowl and then whisk it to give it a body.
- Add the vodka into it and it’s done.
- Now first add the apples to the glass. Subsequently the kiwi. Subsequently the pineapples, strawberries and finally the blossoms.
- Twist the chilled coulis over the fruits and top it with a vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish with some pistachios.
- Please be aware that the vodka is optional.
Crucial Ingredients: pomegranate, yogurt, sugar, apples, berries, vodka, stawberry, pineapple, pistachio, strawberry, kiwi, mint leaves