- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Sweet and salty bacon wrapped around fresh water chestnuts makes for an odd but delicious combination.
Ingredients Of Bacon And Singhada Rolls
- 12 peeled singhadas(water chestnuts)
- 12 bacon rashers
- 12 cocktail sticks
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Spinach dip
- 100 gm suspended curd
- two Tbsp cheese spread/grated cheese grated rind
- 1 lemon grated
- And pepper to taste
How to Make Bacon and Singhada Rolls
- Stretch bacon rashers with the back of a knife and wrap around every singhada.
- Secure with a cocktail stick.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil on a frying pan and sauté the rolls until the bacon is cooked and colored.
- Serve hot with all the spinach dip.
- To prepare the dip, combine all of the ingredients together. Season well and serve with all the bacon rolls.
Crucial Ingredients: Water Resistant, Bacon, Spinach, Hung Curd, Cheese Spread, Lemon, Nutmeg, Salt, black pepper, vegetable oil, parmesan cheese