- Recipe Servings: 3
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Total Cook Time: 1 Hour
Get your party started in style with those yummy chicken kebabs with a twist of avocados.
Ingredients Of Avocado Chicken Kebabs With Pineapple Salsa
- 400 gms boneless chicken
- 3 green chillies
- 1 medium size ginger
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon shahi jeera
- 16-20 mint leaves
- 2 onions
- 500 gms cheese
- 1 pineapple
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 100 tsp olive oil
How to Create Avocado Chicken Kebabs with Pineapple Salsa
- Combine together chicken with chopped green chillies, ginger, garlic, shahi jeera & mint leaves.
- Add chopped parmesan avocado & cheese to chicken & mix well.
- Take chopped pineapple in another bowl & add chopped onions, green chillies, mint, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, roasted cumin & pepper powder, then mix well.
- Create tikkis of this mixed meat mixture and shallow fry it in olive oil.
- Sprinkle some pepper powder on it.
- Garnish with mint leaves & serve hot along with the pineapple salsa.
Crucial Ingredients: chicken, green chillies, ginger, garlic, avocado.